Mahanoy Area School District
Important Information for 2014-2015
- Vaccination Letter
- Preparing for the Flu: A Communication Toolkit for Schools (Grades K-12)
- Stopping Germs at Home, Work, and School
- Pennsylvania Pandemic Plan
- West Nile Virus Disease Fact Sheet
- West Nile Health Alert
Health Advisory Alert - PertussisDue to the high evidence of respiratory and gastro intestinal viruses, please follow the guidelines listed below, or refer to page 51 of the student handbook.
- Temperature of 99.4 with symptoms, such as headache, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, presence of a rash.
- A temperature of 100.4 with no symptoms.
STUDENTS SHOULD REMAIN HOME UNTIL TEMPERATURE HAS BEEN NORMAL FOR 24 HOURS WITHOUT THE AID OF MEDICATION.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support.
The Mahanoy Area Nursing Staff